Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Half a King Preview with impressions!

 

 

         So right at the top I’ll give you the link to get your own sample chapters of Half a King,http://tinyurl.com/mlw7kxm.

 

 

           OK, for those of you still here or for those who are just getting back from downloading the sample chapters.  I’m going to give my quick two cents about the book.  I loved it…  I thought the world was interesting, the characters well done, and even if the premise is a bit hard to swallow at first.  I think the story is worth a suspension of disbelief.  Also, don’t be fooled into thinking this is only a YA book.  I think everyone will really like this book and certainly anyone who likes Abercrombie’s work already will really love this.  While I must admit I’m not the biggest fan of the First Law series I think that has more to with the setting than anything else.  As the preview chapters blew me away and I immediately pre-ordered my copy of the book.

          I could certainly spoil the preview for you here by going through it.  But I think you’d be better served by reading yourselves.  After all, it’s free!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment