Saturday, December 21, 2013

This is Embarrassing… I think?

       So in an effort to create for a you a timely experience.  I’ve been reading some newer books as well as older ones from the year.  The older is obviously easier to get a hold of and the newer sometimes can be a little expensive.  By this time tomorrow or before there should be a new review from Cherie Priest’s book Fiddlehead.  This book has taken me almost a month to read and I’m sorry it has taken so long.  Also, I’ve had some technical difficulties(my computer died) but those have been resolved as well.  So I’m sorry this has all taken so long but we will be getting our mess cleaned up shortly.  And expect this to not be the normal course of business around here.  Thanks…

                                 Timothy Pecoraro

No comments:

Post a Comment