Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Unbound Book Review

The Unbound

by Victoria Schwab

Disney-Hyperion

(January 28, 2014)

5/5 Stars

 

      One the best things about the Archived Series is the sense of reality in the supernatural.  I find that the author does an incredible job of making all of her characters real people.  Not stereotypes or carbon cutouts.  I also truly enjoy the twists that she puts in to every book she writes.  The Unbound is an excellent sequel to the Written.  I would have to say that I actually liked it a little more.  Which I would imagine is because I knew all the characters better and didn’t have to get into them through exposition.  I would also have to say that the end of this book was certainly more interesting and unique than the first.  I was really going into with no expectation of really knowing what would happen.  I voraciously read through the book and if I’d had more time in one sitting to read it; I probably would have finished it in one sitting.  I truly love the world and characters that Victoria Schwab has created here.  I can hardly wait for the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment