Thursday, March 6, 2014

Doctor Who: Salt of the Earth (Time Trips) Book Review

 

Doctor Who Salt of the Earth

Trudi Canavan

BBC Digital (March 6, 2014)

4/5 Stars

 

            As always, I love Time Trips.  I believe these are the next best things to having Doctor Who Episodes to watch.  The best thing about this book is that it’s with the third doctor; not the current one.  When the third doctor was on, I have to admit I wasn’t a big fan.  But reading this certainly made me nostalgic for those days.  Trudi Canavan, as expected, weaves an awesome story.  One that I read rapidly  and in sitting.  While I did really like the story, as usual it was a bit short to communicate the flavor of the generation.  But considering the price, I would say that this book is a must buy for any Doctor Who fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment